Saturday, January 7, 2012

Where IS Home?

As a citizen of two worlds, I am keenly aware of the conflict between this world and the Kingdom of God. Each has its own value system and philosophy. This week that tension has become very personal.

As I have mentioned in other posts, my wife and I plan to retire soon. We have found a house that we both love and it is only .4 mile from our grandchildren! We have been trying to close on the house since October 2011. I will not go into all the details but to say the least, it has been a frustrating two months!

But then the title of this blog came to mind and I remembered; this is not my home (house). If things work and we do get this house- fine! If things do not work out; that is fine as well. I am at peace. It is reassuring to know that God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment